Monday 16 May 2016

Wedding planner.... Just kidding...

Let's go back to Wednesday the 11th, 2016...
I talked about love and being a hopeless romantic. I explained how we, hopeless romantics, dream and have a picture of our wedding if it ever happens. 
So here is a little idea of what I imagined my wedding be like. Not everything will be stated as it's a long process! 

Let's start with the most important thing which is the cake... That's obviously just my opinion! 
Traditional cakes are rather boring for me and the only thing I can arrange of having is a Tiramisu. It's my favorite and I don't care what people think, I will have one at my wedding! 
The wedding will be in Fall as I LOVE fall! I'm sorry but I cannot think of a better time, not too hot nor cold and the trees are beautiful!
Not too many people as I cannot stand too big of a crowd if I invite you it's because you are a part of my life and I don't think I can make it without you there. So the invitations will be drawn by my brother, and a really sweet photo of my partner and myself will be on it... 
The flowers... 
Alright it's not my cup of tea and to be fair I ain't an expert on it either! 
An arrangement of dahlias, scabiosa, astilbe, veronicas, lisianthuses, hypericum berries, roses, dusty miller, and millet. 
The dress! 
I can only show you the one I've fallen a while ago... Italian wedding dress... 
Bridesmaid: I love navy blue, but it will be in fall so burgundy colors would be more appropriate...
For the reception, I wanted to spend it at a big garden with lanterns and candles to illuminate the night. Have a friend be the DJ or someone we knew, and not care too much about the time. I've spent a lot more time in Europe and my wedding will need to make me remember where I come from. 

I think I need to stop here, but you've got a bit of an idea about the wedding I would love to have... Little and sweet.

And hopefully, I can spend time in Italy after...

"Two souls but a single thought. Two hearts that beat as one."- John Keats

~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment