Sunday 22 May 2016

Croissant... Not the moon phase but the French pastry!

As I've mentioned in a previous post, I love Bree'Osh!

Croissants, we all know what they are, and everyone will say "Oh French pastries", but have you ever really enjoyed eating one?


Little French crescent-shaped buttery pastries have been in my life since day one. Came across so many of them that I can finally distinguish  the ones that are "perfect", obviously, it's just my opinion... 
Usually eaten for breakfast is also, in my opinion, a great little taste of happiness. Croissants are as simple as it gets without fillings, but you can also find them with either almond cream or if you are home, I would suggest hit it up just a little and spread some Nutella... But then again that's only my opinion, I'm just suggesting... 



So let's talk about how I concluded that I found the perfect croissants... Yes, it's at my favorite little place... Bree'Osh! They have captured me with a real taste of croissants. It brings back so many memories, walking to the kitchen in the morning to the pleasant smell of buttery croissants. Yummy! 

Their croissants aren't just good- looking, they are crispy, delicate and sensational! An orgasm in your mouth... It's that delicious! Pierre knows how to make croissants that aren't too buttery, let's be honest here, some croissants have too much butter, but not the ones at Bree'Osh, they have the perfect amount of butter, and that cannot be denied. You just have to go check it out for yourself! You'll see I'm far from lying! They have the most traditional croissants which are simple without any fillings (just because it's simple doesn't mean it's bad, it's actually the opposite, and you should not be afraid of simplicity), and they also make almond croissants! You should try both of them! These croissants are the best in town, but shhh let's not tell the competition about it, or else they will be jealous of how amazing Bree'Osh's croissants taste like! 



I have to accept the fact that yes I'm an addict of pastries in general, but when it comes to real homemade ones... I cannot resist! If you are in love with food in general, and you want to experience a warm pastry, you should definitely go to Bree'Osh and try these unbelievable croissants! Croissants are complex but simple as well with their angelic taste that can spin you around into a tornado of flavors... 

"Whoever said money can't buy you happiness has obviously not been in a bakery..." 

~ Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment