Thursday 5 May 2016

New is fun....

I want to thank my friend for the video he sent me today....  Describes me well! 


First time meeting someone can be tough... I know the feeling... 

We all want to impress people, dress well, act like you are well mannered but let's be honest, do you really have to do it for others? In my opinion, do it for yourself first, you want to dress well, act well, go for it, no one is stopping you... Just don't fake a personality to be loved by others. 
I've never faked a personality, and even if I come up strong with my honesty, I don't want to pretend someone I'm not. They are going to know who you truly are at some point... So don't fake yourself into a fairytale...

First time meeting someone can go two really different paths; the one that you honestly want to run away from and the one that makes you comfortable enough that you stay until you have to go back home. In either case, you stay calm and polite, do not over think anything unless you want to stress yourself out. It's just another human being! To be fair, seeing someone for the first time, especially the first hour or so is the most stressful one. You aren't sure what to expect, what to talk about, what to do... Until obviously one of you two decide to break the ice. 


Don't push yourself on pretending to like the same movie or music taste, or even food wise. I can for a fact say, people would prefer to have to deal with someone who has different taste than someone who has everything in common with them. It's boring to have everything in common with someone else, no arguments about what movie to watch... Be different! It won't hurt anyone if you like the Beatles and they don't, or if you love to eat healthily and they don't... Be proud of who you are, don't change for anyone. 

A little advice that I learned today, don't put all of you out, you may send a horrible vibe... One way or another, someone won't like you... Can't do much about that...
But thank you to Ryan, my eccentric, clumsy friend for paying my movie ticket without knowing it, haha, a free movie is always nice. :p

" People meeting for the first time suddenly relax if they find they both have cats. And plunge into anecdote." -Charlotte Gray

~Bella



No comments:

Post a Comment