Friday 19 August 2016

Who's that girl.. Who's that girl... It's... Jess

If you didn't see where I was going with the title of this post, you certainly don't know about the TV show "New Girl"...

It's been on the air for quite some time now, since 2011, and it has conquered my heart with a bit of hilarious, sweet, life lessons. I know I've talked about F.R.I.E.N.D.S. but this is a new series that I enjoy watching!

Jess, a young, eccentric school teacher living with three completely different guys makes me, at least, wondering and teach me a lot of life itself as well as love. 

Here're some life and love lessons that I learned throughout the show! 

Having periods can be described well! 

You can have that cocky moment once in a while, it doesn't hurt! 

Mistakes are part of life and Winston knows! 

Breakups... 

Being different is fun don't hide who you are...

You are on this planet for a reason so make the best out of it! 

Usually, I don't fall in love with TV shows but this one reminds me of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
It's by far one of the most funniest show out there and people should watch it! If you don't, you are missing out! Because of this show, I learned to give second chances, even though it's not granted to everyone, I try my hardest to make exceptions. 
This show cannot get old, you cannot find an easy way to just forget about it, it's just not possible! You laugh, you cry, you feel guilty, you experience so many emotions by watching it that I don't think you can be mentally ready to say goodbye to it! I hope it goes on for a long time! Without it, I would have been a complete disaster after my breakup! 

"I like being weird." -Jess

~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment