Wednesday 3 August 2016

It's getting me frustrated...

Alright, alright, a couple days ago or maybe a week or so ago, I showed you how much I disliked the new app "Pokemon GO"... I mean I even shared a video from KSI explaining what's all about, a little. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint the community, but it's finally catching up to me... I don't mean literally, but it's coming for me! 

The game came out not too long ago and it is still running like nothing before. People across the planet is playing, heard of the app. Even my dear mother, I'm sure, has heard it all the way in France. It's a new addiction that is taking the life of millions, attacking young kids to old grandparents who decided to check out what their grandchildren are spending most of their precious time doing. It is a danger to society, instead of partying, they are walking the streets, filming, looking down on their phones instead of looking at the road in front of them, a danger may attack and hit them hard. The society has fallen and no one is doing a damn thing about it! What have we done to our generation? 

After watching my YouTubers play the idiotic game on their smartphones, I decided to watch a French YouTuber play it as well, and I couldn't stop laughing.  It's finally catching up to me, and I'm not happy about it at all. You would think I'm strong enough to stay away from the game, the addiction that consumes most people, well no. I want to play and get Pokemon as well. Horrible idea, I will end up having no more life if it comes to this... But hey, it's calling me as well as others, the curiosity is consuming me, little by little, making me want to get the app and become a sheep (let's be honest, one friend is playing so you are playing... A sheep following the leader.)

Luckily!

I can't play on my IPhone! Yes, laugh at me, laugh at the fact that I won't update my IPhone to a better one, throw away my IPhone 4... Well, sorry, but no! I won't update my phone, no I won't be able to play the stupid game, happy? 
My phone is saving my life at the moment, instead of playing the game, I'm doing other things, more important than catching unreal Pokemon. The day Pokemon do exist, I will download the app after I obviously update my phone to the newest version. 
For now, I will either have to play on a friend's phone or my brother's phone, if he has downloaded the game while in France which I highly doubt. He isn't the type of guy to play that game, but hey, we never know, my dream of catching at least one unreal Pokemon may come true one day. Until that day, I'm stuck on YouTube, watching my YouTubers catching, evolving Pokemon. 
Well here is my YouTuber when he started playing ...



I won't lie to you, I can't... 

I'm officially sad, I won't be able to download the app, I won't be able to become the greatest Pokemon thingy (I can't remember the term so thingy is the best I came up with), I won't be able to fulfill my destiny like Ash did in his adventures, the ones I watched as a youngster. The disappointment is real, painful and I can't do much about it. My dream of becoming a red team member is going to the toilet because my phone is saving my life and my time as well. Come on, I was destined to be on the red team since I was a kid, look at little me... 
I don't know if I should be happy or sad about the subject, but I clearly frowning to the idea that my phone is too old and Pokemon GO won't make it to my phone. 



"I wonder when my human will evolve?"

~Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment