Monday 29 August 2016

Will I defeat you?

After watching a few YouTubers play this Akinator game online...
http://en.akinator.com/

I decided to mind control the little genie!

First I thought of Claudio Marchisio, my favorite football player who plays for my favorite football team, Juventus. Now, he plays at a midfielder, and he isn't THAT famous compare to Messi or Ronaldo or even Buffon (goalkeeper). I thought I was going to get him lost, and I did, he missed up! He guessed a random Spanish football player, and no he was wrong, so I decided to keep him playing and guessing, after another series of questions, 46 questions later, he guessed Claudio Marchisio... After 46 questions! I felt proud, he usually guesses rather quickly, this time... It was AMAZING!

Second guess... I'm thinking of Miniminter, my favorite YouTuber...
The little genie was on the right track until he guessed Comedyshortsgamer which is the brother of KSI, not at all Simon Minter! Guess what? I kept him going... After 50 questions he guesses, once more, and got it wrong AGAIN! Haha, this time, he came up with Icrazy Teddy / Icrazyteddy. I've never even heard of him. Who is that kid? Honestly? Really? So I went again, continued making him feel bad... and his face was just RED!



Alright, after 78 questions, he comes back with a completely different guess, not even a YouTuber anymore, it's Jade Dernbach, a cricketer, I don't even watch cricket. I was laughing my bumps off! 
After all... 

Hell YES!!!! Take that in your face! 

The third attempt, just for fun and see if he was going to go faster on guessing...
I'm thinking of Benito Mussolini because he was famous for being a horrible person and a fascist.
After only 12 questions he came up with an answer and the correct one!


Honestly, the one I didn't expect to win so quickly was the dictator, how weird!

Anyways, I was proud of myself and you should try to defeat that little weirdo!

~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment