Wednesday 31 August 2016

Short indeed...

Last time I had long hair, a couple of weeks ago. My dear mum decided to play around with my hair, trying to do something different, she succeeded, but sadly, it failed on letting my long hair be. I wanted to keep my beautiful, wavy hair at the same length. It's all short NOW!
I don't remember the time when my hair was that short, I must have been in my toddler years. 
Come on now, long hair has been my little thing, not short hair! Never have been and never will! 
Long, wavy hair has been a part of me since I could remember. 

So let's get into the juicy details. After feeling like I should cut my hair, I asked my mum like always, and let her cut them. I could feel something different, I could feel the air on my back, that wasn't normal! Not at all! I began to tear up, to the point where I was feeling guilty for asking a haircut. Breaking down completely, thinking of the worse possible outcome. In other words, I was in shock. You have to know what it feels to understand how difficult and shocking it was for me. A disaster, the world ending... To make it quicker I broke down crying, making my mum feel bad, guilty for playing around and make it short. She was feeling so horribly for it, I couldn't keep on being mad, but I was frustrated to the point of not talking to her or even let her kiss my head. I wanted her to feel terrible, but she is still my mum and I can't stay mad at her forever. 

I've been living with the short hair for a while now, and to be fair I'm getting used to it, slowly but surely! Baby steps into the short hair world! I do miss my braid, long ponytail, or even messy bump I would have on most the time, I can't lie about that! Although, I miss all these little things, having short hair is amazingly nice! Less time on washing it, dry fast, easy to brush (I don't bother brushing it), and no need of a ponytail just have clips and you are good to go! 

They needed to be cut to grow faster, stronger, healthier! It's always good to cut them short once in a while. So I've heard! Now it's your choice if you want to believe it or not, suit yourself to your own opinion! It's my first time, but I'll make sure to keep you posted about my terrible short hair experience. I'm exaggerating! It's not that terrible. Many people have liked it, and complimented me on it. Compliments are appreciated and build me some confidence about the hair style. Then I think about how Rapunzel had the longest hair, difficult to keep it healthy, and when she cut them, she looked cute! No need to worry after all!


It's a "new me", a new beginning, a new chapter of my life. I actually feel a little more mature with shorter hair making my face look normal size as I do have a small face. Can't hide it much anymore! 
I feel like you can see my back shoulder tattoo a bit more, and I'm proud of it! 
The only little issue is the bed hair in the morning. It exists, and it's the first time I'm experiencing it! Not a joy! Simple to fix, though, throw a bit of water and pat.




"When you have short hair, there's just a feeling of here I am. What you see what you get. And there's a confidence that comes with wearing short hair and I like the way that makes me feel." -Halle Berry


~Bella

PS: I will post something tomorrow so don't forget to come read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment