Wednesday 24 August 2016

New simple little piece of joy...

Alvaro Soler- Sofia


I ain't a fan of Spanish, it actually gives me headaches, yet when sings, I actually don't mind it at all. It's quite different from my taste of music, more my mum's, yet I'm starting to really enjoy what he sings! Born in Barcelona, Spain, half German-Spanish, he moved to Japan at the age of 10 till he was 17 years of age. Located in Berlin, Germany, he made his recent career, being number 1 in Switzerland, Italy, and famous in Germany, France, Spain... 
To be honest, I do find him quite pleasant to look at and doesn't look like other singers who are womanisers. This guy is simply refreshing, good looking, sings amazingly well (if I can follow and repeat the lyrics, he must be good). His songs make me want to dance around, makes me feel like I'm in a great mood. I just love it...


Alvaro Soler- El Mismo Sol


This song as become number 1 in many countries and it made up to a new version with J-Lo with some English incorporated in the Spanish song. What a mix! 




" Songs are emotions, expressed in such a way that only the soul understands."

~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment