Monday 27 June 2016

The disappointment is real...

As you may know, relationships to me are quite important, to be honest, I prefer to be in a relationship than being alone. Don't get me wrong, I love being single, but if I could choose, being with someone else and giving all my love to that one person is amazing! 

But then you also know that somehow I get disappointed, played around with, and let's just stop there. All you have to know is that no matter how much I try my best, I get f***** over fast! Thank you, they are great life lessons... Sadly, I ain't a fan of them, next time just don't play around, I ain't the type! 
After thinking about it all for a bit, I remembered that eleven or twelves years ago, I had made a list of what I was looking for in a guy. 


The list was quite long, but here's pretty much what I wrote back when I was younger. 
- Blue or green eyes (that's kind of still the case, I prefer those colored eyes)
- Taller than me (that won't be an issue)
- Have some acknowledgement of football (soccer) or at played before
- Can't fear blood because I do
- European or have some European in the guy, an Italian is preferrable (ha-ha)
- He can't like country
- Love animals
- A hopeless romantic 
- Honest and loyal
- Overly affectionate, but not the suffocating type either 
- Funny but at the same time intelligent enough to hold a conversation
- Must love kids or planning on having some in the future
- Family type of guy 
- Movie addict
- Sweet and charming
- Have the cutest smile
- A guy that can give me butterflies each time he calls my name


You can figure out the rest, but honestly, I don't think it has changed much... Just kidding! I don't have anymore list, and don't look at your eye color or if you don't fear blood. I don't care much anymore. I ain't as demanding as I may have been in the past. Santa Cleopatra, what was I thinking?
Having a type of person we are interested in is normal, like some would prefer muscular while others thin guys... Nerdy vs. Goofy... Or even blond or black hair... We get attracted to the similar type of person in general, but making a list and expecting something will only make it worse for you! You won't be happy, you will only destroy yourself, thinking that you will NEVER find the right one! Just because you make a list doens't mean you'll find "the guy of your dreams" or "the girl of your dreams".  Love will finds its way to you just take the time!
The perfect other half doesn't exist, no one is exactly like you imagine! Everyone has flaws and we all have to deal with them, you are the first one to have some. I mean I've done the list younger, it might have saved me some time to do other things than waste on stupid boys, but should I follow it now? 
Sure, I could try and get a few things like the football part (that's a must for me), but the other things like movie addict? No! 
There's pros and cons, it's for you to decide! Just know that no matter what you will find your king and queen at some point. Maybe it will 

"I ever had a speech from my father 'this is what you must do or shouldn't do' but I just learned to be led by example. My father wasn't perfect." -Adam Sandler.

~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment