Friday 24 June 2016

It "LITERALLY" flew away!

Wednesday 22nd of June...
My younger brother flew back to France and as usual, I was ... SAD! I always expect it to be difficult to say goodbye, but this time, it is two months of not seeing him so it will be hard! 









Each time, there's a list that I give him to buy and bring back! Most the time I never get anything back except maybe chocolate and him obviously. This time, I asked for a football(soccer) jersey, hopefully, I will get it!  Let's have faith for once! 


As the day went by I was thinking to myself that he might have taken a few things that belongs to me like coffee or my tea or even one of my shirts (yeah I steal his jackets and he steals a few things of mine sometimes just to bug me, he usually just lets it hang around his room until I figure out something is missing...) I was partially right! I am missing a scarf (not that I will need it as it is summer time now), my little square thingy to plug my phone charger (yeah I might have lost it, so I'll blame him cause he isn't around to defend himself for the crime that he might not have committed) and are you ready for the most unexpected object he took... Honestly, I never thought he would take it! NEVER!!! It never occurred to me that someone would take it, that is just unexpected! 
It's almost midnight when I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth as I was eating too much chocolate, my teeth needed to be cleaned up! No one wants to deal with bad teeth, no one! So I reached for the toothpaste and my toothbrush. The toothpaste was fine, even though I had to climb on the toilet to get to it... And then came the toothbrush. No, I didn't get it, I was high enough to reach it, as usual, sadly, I couldn't see it. I looked for 5 minutes, around the shelf, and the cabinet, nothing. I mean NOTHING, no sign of my beautiful blue toothbrush! I declared that the famous toothbrush that had been cleaning my teeth every day and night for the past two weeks had disappeared on me. I thought maybe the wisdom tooth had scared the living hell out of it, but no, my dear brother had taken the liberty to "borrow" my toothbrush. MY BEAUTIFUL BLUE TOOTHBRUSH! The name of this post justifies what happened to my dearest toothbrush, the one and only who took the time to clean my teeth for a sad short period of time! This is traumatic, it is heartbreaking to know that I had to move on and say goodbye to my blue toothbrush, the beautiful toothbrush! Instead of crying like a baby over a toothbrush and seeing the time (too late to buy another one), I decided to look around the entire house for a new toothbrush! It took me over 20 minutes to find one, and it wasn't even a good looking one. I'm stuck with a green looking toothbrush, like what the bloody hell is that! I hate green and my brother for stealing my blue toothbrush! I'm planning on holding it against him, so now I better receive my football jersey or else he has lost his wallet (if I even find it in his messy room, that might take two months to discover the wallet, especially not knowing what it looks like.) My toothbrush has been flying across the ocean and land for more than 10 hours, and hopefully, it survived the dangerous trip in the suitcase next to the deodorant! 

Anyways, I'm pretty sure I will be discovering a few things that 
are missing from my room or bathroom! If he took my camera or
something like that, he will go back to school with a black eye! He 
will be saying "Hello" to the icepack! I will be expecting my 
football jersey with patience now, especially after this horrible, 
terrifying experience with my lost toothbrush that flew to Europe!
I'll have to update you on the missing objects if I discover them! 

"The scariest thing about distance is you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget about you."     -The Notebook.  (I have faith that my blue toothbrush will be missing my wisdom tooth, I believe in it)

~Bella




No comments:

Post a Comment