Saturday 4 June 2016

Happy Birthday to my dear mother...

Happy birthday to my mother... 

Today is her birthday, yes, and no I won't say her real age, but for a bit now, every year is the same, 39 years old for the rest of her life. She cannot get older than this age, and I cannot let her become an old grumpy woman who hits people with her purse. That is just impossible, for me at least. 




My big "sister" has been having an idea of surprising my mother with a suprise birthday party, sadly she came up with the idea late. I've been stuck trying to get a reservation for a table for tomorrow, and trying to get invites... Imagine that one! I can't believe it! It wasn't my idea but I need to make all the calls and keep in touch with everyone because Miss. Big sister can't call anyone herself and invite them. Now, my mother has a new man in her life, I don't talk to him, and will not, he is just not a friend or anything when it comes to me. So first, we were all in a group message and then later on, nothing, no messages, and he doesn't do anything! No ideas were given, and I'm stuck doing all the work. Thank you for such a delightful surprise! I hate it! 

My mother has been through so much throughout her life that a surprise sounded nice, it would have been different. Sadly, I don't know how to organize parties or even make any surprises. I'm usually very upfront, and dislike surprises. I know my mother by heart, but let's be honest, there's always something new to learn about this woman. She is my heroe, my rock, the best friend, the most amazing woman I've ever met, and I got the chance to call her mum! 


I love her to death, I would do so much for her, and even though there is a few fights, at the end of the day I know I can count on her. 

So yeah, this post is quite short, but I've got to get back to my dear mother... Who is waiting for me to be done so we can watch a romantic movie. 

"Life is too short to be lived counting the years. Just enjoy the ride and make awesome memories... Happy Birthday!"

~Bella



No comments:

Post a Comment