Saturday 25 June 2016

Why not going for your birth country...?

Alright, alright... I'll answer this annoying question that people have been asking! 
But first: 

FOOTBALL IS SOCCER! DON'T ASK ME TO SAY SOCCER, PLEASE! IT'S FOOTBALL! 


It doesn't matter where I was born... France...
I cannot side with the French team. I'm sorry, it's impossible, I just cannot! I've never even sided for them in the FIFA or anything! It got worse, but I never was a fan of France (sport wise)!

When you've grew up around football, around the French team, around Zidane... I can't lie, he was a great player, but other than that the team got worse as years pass by. 
When you watch a game, all you see is the white people in the team being arrogant players who can't control their attitude. After all the good players like Zidane retired, the team has been lacking, making the world look at them as arrogant people. I'm French and embarrassed by the attitude. I can't stand it. 

So yes, they have been playing quite well in the Euro cup, but tomorrow they are playing against Ireland... I've been supporting Ireland since the beginning as well as England, Italy and Northern Ireland (they disqualified today against Welsh)... Sad day for me, but I'm surprised they did so well in the Euro cup, we usually don't hear much about them, but I'm still proud that I've been supporting them! Tomorrow at noon, I will be supporting Ireland while my mother's fiancé will be siding for France. Yeah, I won't be friendly... Sorry! Now, hopefully, the Ireland jersey comes in the mail today! 

Yesterday, I spent more than two hours looking for an Irish jersey. There's no football store good enough with a bunch of European jerseys. It doesn't exist, and someone needs to develop one because I'm getting tired of buying everything online! I want a football store that has European stuff!!!! I finally got a jersey my size, online, and for a good rate, even though it was difficult! 

Anyways, I won't be siding with France, never, and you have to stop asking the question! They aren't the team I expected, at some point, in the future, hopefully, they will get back to the original nice state where players were nice and less gossip was surrounding them! I'll keep the faith, but I won't be siding with them... I'm sorry! I'm too ashamed of them for the moment to even consider cheering them! I prefer siding with countries surrounding them, ok, I'm not saying I will side for the Germans, that's NEVER going to happen! 
Actually, to make the French team feel a little better, they have a really good player who plays in my team, Juventus, Paul Pogba! He is really good! But that's it, other than that  Patrice Evra who also plays in Juventus, but that's it! The others... Goodbye!  I'm sorry! 

The way they play and the team at the moment seems like it's quite balanced, and they have been playing well, I must see the good side. Yet, I can't stand them! They cannot win this Euro cup. They just can't! I won't allow it! 

Little side note: I had a good player that I liked, Yoann Gourcuff from Brittany... But he is ALWAYS injured like he doesn't even play anymore so whatever... France doesn't do well in many things at the moment and football is one of them! 


"Allez Les Bleus.." Sorry, I can't! 

~Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment