Wednesday 27 July 2016

This weekend...

Sunday was a wedding day for a family friend... Got to wear a dress with heels and look cute for the special day! 

It was a wonderful, beautiful ceremony! Loved being able to assist it, and being a part of it all! I was more than happy to be there, got to see people I enjoy spending time with! 

Now I don't want to talk about the wedding as it is private and, to be honest, I'm sure you are all tired of hearing about weddings, after all, it's wedding season! 

So let's talk about my little wonder because it's not the first time something like this happens! 

Last Friday was the before wedding party at some friends house, I came and got the chance to meet the kids of parents I already knew. The parents have two boys of their own and adopted the others. Now if you don't know me, you have to know that kids tend to like me quite a lot, and I love them! I love spending time and give everything I have for them! It's like that motherly type of "thing" that I have. Annoying but useful. 
At the party, I got tired of talking to adults (they can be boring); I decided to go check up on the kids who were playing on the other side of the house, the front to be exact, playing around with a BB gun, tennis table, basketball... Sadly, one of the kid, the youngest got a mark on his back from getting shot multiple times with the BB gun! Dangerous game if you ask me! The poor little 8-year-old Joey didn't even cry, but I couldn't help myself, I needed to give him ice to put on his back! 
Now don't think he didn't have his father around, but I took the charge because parents need time off! 
Then, one of his older brothers stepped on his leg and bruised it, more ice was going to be added which was alright with me. I was taking care of a cute kid. What else could I have asked for?!

Keep in mind that I only met the kid two days prior to the wedding!

We all around 11 A.M., looking sharp, waiting for the ceremony to start and having everyone around! When I stepped away from the car, I hugged Joey's mother who was standing the closest and Joey not far away from us came running towards me. I backed away wondering how he was going to say "hi", and jumped on me! He said hello, and hugged me tightly, not wanted to let go! I'm always happy to have kids running towards me, it's always a great way to know they love me, but I was wearing a dress... And if you never held a kid in your arms, they either tend to pull down on shirts or pull up dresses (for women). I managed to pull it down before my panties got to be seen and kept holding little Joey until one of his older brother the 10 years old one jumped on me as well. Heavier kid, and this time my dress didn't get to pull up which made me happy! So I got to get plenty hugs from both of them. Throughout the wedding and the lunch moment, Joey was either hugging me, jumping on me, or trying to get me to eat chillies which will NEVER happen! I don't do spicy, but I ended up playing around with him and the other kids. I'm rather short and not that heavy, so holding a kid who's close to my weight was pretty damn hard, I finally have sore arms. I can't lift any arms without feeling pain. It's bugging me, but it was worth it all! 

So now, I was wondering how I get kids to like me and why I attract them. It's not the first time, but this one, after one night, he remembered me and jumped on me! I was surprised, and now I'm wondering why kids come to me. I look like a child but I'm older, way older than all of them. Why do they come? I don't do anything, and I surely not the easiest to deal with, I'm rather strict at times. 
Honestly, if you have any idea why this happen, can you let me know in the comments below so I can finally figure this out? 

"Children do not care how much you know until they know how much you care." - Teddy Roosevelt
~Bella

Ps: I will probably post a picture of me and little Joey when I get photos but I don't have them yet so you'll have to be patient!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment