Monday 18 July 2016

This new app!!!!

POKEMON GO! 


This game has come out a few weeks ago I believe... I can't download it and I'm happy! 

I've been walking around town and all I see is people trying catch Pokemon, the world is completely idiotic at this point! It's not just like one-day sensational thing, it's been going on for a bit now, and it's taking over a lot of people! Including friends who instead of walking with me to get ice cream, he walks and plays! Hopefully, one day, I get the chance to see him catch a mailbox on his face! 

What is the point of the game anyways? You catch virtual little POKEMON and that's it... Honestly, it's a disappointing game! There's no point for playing it! It's going to become an addiction right after cocaine! I mean people just walk around to get POKEMON... That's all you see, and they're gathering and meeting up at parks. That's great, gather around, but talk to each other and stop looking at your phone! Life is ending at the speed of light with this new game... 

I'm actually going to start being afraid of going outside! 




~Bella

PS: I'll post tomorrow as I have time on my hands :) So come back again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment