Saturday 16 July 2016

Let's be feminine...

One dress at a time!


It's summertime and everyone expects women to wear dresses, skirts, shorts... The piece of clothing that I don't wear very often! The ones I'm not comfortable wearing!
It could be cute to wear, but not a fan of having them on me.

They can be beautiful, and make you look stunning, but it's not me...

Society taught us that if you are born a girl, you have to be feminine and that means wearing dresses... I'm not mad at people asking me why I don't like wearing them, but it can be frustrating.
When I see young women wearing short skirts, quite insulting, to be honest, too provoking, it's a little difficult to wear them afterwards.
Many women have a similar problem.
Here is some:
- It shows too much body, feeling exposed to the world. I was walking to the store once, it was windy outside, and my skirt kind of got a little too close to my body showing curves, not that I have many of them, guys that were around looked. I felt uncomfortable!
- Got used to the jeans! After a while, you get used to things, and if being comfortable means jeans for you, it will be difficult to wear a dress at an important or special occasion! Don't get me wrong, you can look sexy and very well dressed in jeans if you get the top part right!
- Some just don't fit at all! Being a short girl make me want to throw myself over the bridge, I'll have to look for one around here, but somehow some dresses makes me look like a potato. Please laugh as you can imagine a little potato walking in a cute little dress that doesn't fit well. Some prefer to hide their legs with maxi dresses, but they don't fit well, and it ends up in them not wearing dresses at all... It makes them feel bad, so why trying to wear dresses when they don't fit you!


My issue isn't a lack of confidence, I don't mind my body if it's in a skirt or dress, it's more the fact that I don't want others to see me as the others who wear dresses... It's a lack of confidence in a way, but I've seen so many young women wear these clothes just to get guys in their beds or just to be provoking, now I don't feel like wearing them at all because I see these girls.


Here is why girls wear dresses...

Too lazy to put on many articles of clothing, so dress... One article!

You can wake up and slip into a dress in a matter of second!

You can look like a princess when you spin around!

Great compliments may come your way... It boosts your confidence in wearing them!

It's simple! You don't have to choose the bottom part or the top part!

You can look very professional and feminine at the same time...


It makes your body type look fantastic!

Don't get me wrong, I will start to wear them a little more... Thank you for my mother's closet as she is away it will help boost my attitude towards dresses! It will be rare, but it will happen! I promise... Someday, sometime soon!

"Don't dress to impress just be the best, unlike the rest." - Ozzie Ooh

~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment