Wednesday 5 October 2016

Settled in...

Alright...

Finally moved out and settled in the new place. Smaller but can't complain!
It's been a big change, odd feelings, and the most annoying couple days you could imagine! 

I got my own room (again), and I'm starting to let go of certain feelings that were existing. 

The good news is, my job is going amazingly well, can't complain about the hours, can't complain about my bosses because honestly, I love it! I'm sure I will be talking about my experiences soon enough! Be prepared for little stories...

This past week was rather tough, the whole month was, but this week was beyond explanation. I learned so much in so little time! For one, don't expect a "Thank you" from anyone especially the ones you trusted. It is a waste of your time and feelings. You will get disappointed by many people in your life. I just started mine, I'm already done with trusting people, giving out everything I have. One more person blew it up for others. 
I don't want to go ahead and complain so I'm going to make it short... Don't give up on people, they are some great ones out there but do NOT trust too easily, don't give in when it comes to temptations, and importantly do NOT give yourself completely (keep having walls, bubble, boundaries) so you don't get too hurt! 

Like I've said in a recent post, autumn means a new start, new love, new everything. You can say goodbye to the past, to the old you and you become a better person for yourself! Strange way to look at a season if you ask me, but this is how I view it. 
I started a new job, thinking of writing more, stop trusting people, not fall in love quickly, and most importantly try to actually spend time for myself even if that means saying "No" to people when they need me. Everyone will survive even if I'm not here for all of them! 
The sun seems perfect, the temperature seems to finally get lower, the wind blows, and the trees become golden. The first day you realize that you need to wear that scarf, sweater maybe a beanie in the morning... It is the season where everyone seems to be happy, to fall in love. Everything becomes a painting, a photo, a new adventure. You fall in love with one another, with the idea of soft scarfs covering your cold neck, protecting you from the little breeze. You fall in love with these amazingly warm blankets, the hot chocolate filled with whipped cream. 

Each year I feel new, I feel in love with myself, I feel like everything is starting to be alright... 
Each year something emotional has to happen, making me stronger...
Each year autumn makes me see who I can have in my life and who should leave...
Each year it becomes better and better...
I learn many different things, but they always make me feel at my best! 

What does autumn teach you? 

"Autumn, the year's last, loveliest smile." - William Cullen Bryant

~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment