Monday 17 October 2016

Hit 100 posts:

Today marks a hundred post and I’m excited! I didn’t think I would keep writing every week on a schedule. I’m not going to say it was easy, it took a lot to keep track of every post, making sure I was doing good. A hundred… Not that much, when you think about it, but to me, it’s a little accomplishment.  For the very first time, I can say, “I’m proud of myself for not giving up on not so popular blog.”

Takes a lot to be able to continue writing even if you know that you aren’t making many audiences, but it’s what I love… Writing is what I love doing  so why to give up completely and not fight for my passion?! 
Hitting 100 posts is exciting! Can’t deny how happy I am to be able to say I actually keep a blog. 
Daily schedule? No, I keep a fixed schedule, indeed, but it’s not daily. I try my best to post every Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and sometimes once or twice during the weekend.

Where do you get your inspiration? I don’t really have a specific place, but I do love to go to a certain spot. My inspiration usually comes along when I’m busy doing something when I can’t write my thoughts down. Quite annoying if you ask me. Not my cup of tea!

Do you care if you aren’t getting anything out of it?  When I first thoughts weren’t, “It will be my source of income” or “ I will end up inspiring others.” It was about having a way to express myself through writing for others to read. I don’t care much about getting income out of it! It would be like a YouTuber, they get paid for posting videos, but initially it wasn’t about the money! 

How long do you plan on writing this blog? To be completely honest here… I haven’t thought about it. For now, the only preoccupation is to keep writing each week, keep that schedule going, maybe change the days if I have to, but for now the present first, the future later. Are you going to write another blog? I wanted to write another blog, but it’s already hard to keep track of one blog and doing so much at the same time so starting another blog sounds like too much at the moment. I do want to write more, get my ideas or just what I read on a separate blog though just not at the moment. It will take a bit, let’s get this blog going first, then we’ll talk about a next one! 

Are you currently writing other things? I am in fact writing more, finishing up a novel and started to jot some notes down for the next novel. 

Have you always knew you were into writing? I did not know I was into writing at all! I learned to read and write around five years of age, went back at school and got bored in class because I knew everything already so I was already loving writing and reading. I just never imagine about a blog or a novel. I don’t think you will hear many kids say “ I want to write books.”


Are you proud of what you are doing? I wouldn’t say “proud” but I’m impressed by the ability to keep writing every week! I’m slightly proud if you really want to use this word! 

Hopefully, I will keep writing more and hit another hundred, or three and that you are enjoying your reading time here. 

“Making others happy, interested and at the same time helping out in my own ways is all I ask for. If I can do that, I succeeded on at least one thing.”

~Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment