Sunday 25 September 2016

Another place...

Short Sunday Post:

Moving out, what a process...

I've been watching the "SACCONEJOLY's" vlogs, the old ones, and I came across them moving houses and country. From Ireland to England. It is a big change, something new, exciting but also scary. I learned so much about myself throughout their vlogs and experiences. They show us what they are going through every day, making me realize a lot... It's special!

The SacconeJoly family made me think about all the times I moved houses, city, country. The feelings that come along each time I made boxes, gave up on a lot of my stuff, papers, the happy and sad feelings...



The vlogs really moved me to the point of asking myself how I felt each time I moved places. Most the time I was afraid of the changes. I think I spent a lot more time moving, changing school after my mother's first divorce. That time was a moving experience that wasn't the best... Now after divorcing my stepfather, we have to move again, second time already. Next week will be another experience.
I don't want to lie, but I'm actually tired of moving so much, afraid of the change, terrified even.

The end of September is time for new experiences, autumn came around, and I got a job training tomorrow... The perk of the job is that I'll get enough time to write as well which makes me extremely happy. The job part makes me a little nervous, it's always a change. I'm just afraid my anxiety gets the best out of me.
This coming week is busy between the boxes, the paperwork, the job training, all of my thoughts... Not that exciting!

I don't think I'll be able to post tomorrow morning, but around late afternoon as I'll be either at work or filling out paperwork.

I'll try to talk about the move throughout the week, and if you like to comment your moving story below or by private message, I'll be happy to read and write a post about other people experiences.

"You're going to get surprised as a new river. You're going to have heart-stopping experiences." - Steve Meyers

~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment