Wednesday 28 September 2016

Well "Hello" there...

DO NOT JUDGE OR INTERPRET ANYTHING! 

This week as been tough!Job training for three days, getting boxes to move out, a complete love disaster, no support, more disasters and finally the political debate that I DO NOT FOLLOW! 
Oh please go ahead and think I'm not patriotic enough, that I'm stupid for not knowing what's really going on politically... I don't mind! 

Funny fact is I DO NOT care one bit about the next president because either way it honestly sucks! Trump is far from the best, just a hint of dictatorship, we all know how it goes, we've seen how dictators are in the past, take Hitler for example! Next thing you'll know is if he gets elected... Welcome WWIII.  I really don't want to see America fall apart because of a rich guy who only wants fame! Then there is Hilary, a woman in power... Seem like she would be great, but no! Liar just like every political person! She won't a war, but she won't stop anything either, she will do as the French president does... "Welcome to our country where you can bomb our cities and destroy everything in the process!" ... It's how I view France at the moment, sadly, even if it's my birth country, I'm hating on the government for letting EVERYONE pass and let bad people destroy countries, cities, villages, families! 
I hate politics, I don't talk about and ignore the fact that every political person is the next liar on the stand! I don't care if it's a woman, a jew, a rich or poor person, a colored man or woman... To me, if you are a political figure, you are considered a liar who doesn't keep any promises, who keeps messing up the government. There are some great political people, great influence, but it's easy to name them since there are rare. No, I won't name any names, I don't want to fight or start an argument about my views! I don't even want to actually have any presidents because all it does it either make someone happy or sad. It makes mistakes after mistakes. It doesn't even hear anyone or anything. 
Each country has a fair of bad government, I only know the American, the French, the Italian, the Russian, the British one, and the German one to base my judgment on the subject, and it's enough for me because I dislike politics in general, if I can ignore or just move on from it,  I will without hesitation! Throughout stories, I hear from friends, family members or just strangers and with my own experiences, I can say for a fact that political conversations are a great way to start a fight with another person or two. You want to get into a heated argument, you want to challenge someone, please go ahead and talk about who you will vote for the next president or want to see in the white house (any places). 

Instead of watching liars competing against one another, I've been into the awful bombardments that have been happening in the world. Crying have been around for personal issues, but mostly because of videos I've watched, the research I have done for myself on what's going on with Syria and Russia. Crying over the parents who are losing children because bombs are hitting their villages, homes, schools, hospitals... Wars aren't the answer! Why fight? Talking isn't enough? Just because someone has a different color skin, a different religion or even a difficult culture doesn't mean they aren't a bit similar to you! 


I'm European and I live in California! No, I do not have my American citizenship yet, I will get it just not yet, but I'm a bit like everyone. I have two eyes to see what's going on right under my nose, I have two ears to hear the sad news on TV, I'm a woman just like half of the population, I went to school like most people, I'm a living creature, a human being just like you! I don't have the same nationality, I don't have the same values, the same opinion or same culture, but I have a similar thing to you! Indeed, this gets me angry, frustrated, furious because our world is destroying itself because we are unhappy people who never have enough, always want more money, more fame, more of everything. When was the last time you actually saw a really happy rich person? Do you think they have everything? Yes, they have big houses, an amazing looking car that cost much more than what most of us have in our pockets, yes, they have pools, parties, animals, nannies, cleaning ladies, more money, but do they have someone who loves them for who they are instead of what they have in their bank account?? I don't think so! Put a poor person and a rich person next to each other... You'll see the poor smile big while the rich one will have a blank stare. 

Our society is building a generation of sheep, a generation who are immature enough to go to wars because the president said so, cowards. What are we giving to our next generation, honestly? What are we leaving them with? NOTHING GOOD! Wars, money, destructive people, killers, liars, no good will come out of what we are becoming and what we are leaving behind. Each war has an impact, look at WWI and WWII, Europe was a mess, these wars left many scars behind, a lot of history, much more pain and suffering. We still hear new stories, new lies, new truths every day.

Sorry but I won't watch any debates, no politics, I won't bow down to a government that leaves our country, our world into a fighting site. I'm more the revolutionary type of person, sadly, I can't do much by myself. When I said we work best together, I wasn't just referring to sports or in a relationship, I was talking about an every fight to keep our world alive. Maybe Martin Luther King should be more remembered, Kennedy... These admired people should be remembered more often because without them half of what we are, what we did, what we believe wouldn't be there. Fights for good aren't done alone but with many people, revolutions like the French revolution wasn't fought by one single human being, but many. 
I want to help my future, our future, but I can't do it alone... And seeing, hearing things, having a government that doesn't help people in actual need makes me sick in my stomach! WE aren't standing up for ourselves, for our country, for our world, we are following the society because it's what we know, what we are comfortable enough to see! 
"Sometimes, it falls upon a generation to be great. You can be that great generation. Let your greatness blossom." - Nelson Mandela.

~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment