Friday 23 September 2016

The leaves are falling...

As you already know, autumn started yesterday, September 22nd!



You have no idea how happy I am to be able to wear my sweaters again, and little boots, my scarf...
Autumn has to be my favorite season, doesn't matter if my birthday is in the summer, I love autumn! The orange/red leaves, the little breeze coming back, the cold nights (sometimes)... I just love this season and no, not for the holidays! I don't do thanksgiving, it's not European, and Halloween, well I've recently started to like it a bit, but not entirely yet!


To me, autumn is the best season and there are reasons for it, don't try to change my mind, I won't!

Little One... Look at the trees, for once and enjoy the colors that this amazing season gave you! The pretty orange, red, yellow, green colors and tell me what you truly think of it! Isn't it beautiful? And that morning light, it's golden, such a gift! 

Little Two... The leaves fall down, you kick them, you jump in these piles of red leaves, what a childhood memory!



Little Three... Sweater Weather is coming around each year, starting in autumn! Being able to come to work without sweating is a real pleasure. Welcome back big sweaters!


Little Four... Cuddle dates never go wrong! In my opinion, autumn is the season of love. It's chilly outside, you are walking around and all you can do is hold on to the one you love!


Autumn makes me think of hot beverages in the corner of a coffee shop with a good book. It makes me think of the sound the steamer makes after a coffee, the rain (maybe not in California, *sad face*) tapping against the windows. It seems like everyone is happy, people smile it's a new beginning, a start of something great! Anything can happen in the fall, especially love! Autumn is, in fact, a romantic season... Us women look a bit more shy with our light sweaters, little boots, our scarf... It makes us look more mysterious, more untouchable. 

Little Five... The TV shows that you missed all summer are back and running, but so does NFL, sports are on! I get to watch Serie A again! That's my little delight! 

Little Six... No more bathing suits, no more shaving all the time, and there is No Shave November! Less time consumed with taking care of the shaving part.


Little Seven... Pumpkin Spice Latte is back, but so are pumpkin pies! Even being European, I got used to drinking and eating these! I miss it during spring and summer! 

Little Eight... Christmas is on its way, there I said it! Winter is next and the beautiful holiday as well! Can't deny how wonderful Christmas is... 

Despite having Christmas soon, Thanksgiving and Halloween are coming sooner! Indeed, thanksgiving is very American, but we can enjoy the good food in autumn, it's cooler so the hot food has returned to us! You may be saying goodbye to the summer tan and welcoming more clothes on your body, but you can't deny how amazing autumn is! I won't let you believe autumn is boring...



"Autumn is the hardest season. The leaves are all falling, and they're falling like they're falling in love with the ground." - Andrea Gibson.

~Bella



No comments:

Post a Comment