Monday 8 May 2017

Does Your Type of Coffee Should Matter? (4)

Coffee, coffee, coffee...
What a story! Especially if you are like me, addict!
Coffee is the hot caffeine beverage which wakes you up and gets your energy boost. Not the beverage to go to if you have anxiety!
Now, I know that coffee may be important to lots of people, me for example.

When I think of coffee, I think about the personality of the person who is drinking it. Throughout many psychologists examinations of each personality, I came up with a few different ones. 

* The Black Coffe Drinker
- Straightforward 
- Likes to keep things simple
- Quiet, but moody
-All about minimalism 

*The Espresso Drinker
- Takes on leadership
- Hard-working, but moody
- Knows how to get what they want 

* The Latte Drinker
- Tends to be neurotic
- Likes to please people
- Often indecisive when it comes to making decisions 

* The Cappuccino Drinker
- Obsessive and controlling
- Creative, honest, and motivated
- Makes excellent friends, but gets bored with unimaginative people. 

* The Frappuccino Drinker
- Will try anything once
- Adventurous and courageous
-Does not make healthy choices

* The Instant Coffee Drinker
- Cheerful and optimistic
- Laid back
- Tends to put things off

* The Soymilk Drinker 
- High-Maintenance
- Detail-Oriented
- Self-Righteous and Self-Centered

So when you enter a relationship, you are most likely to try and understand the person's personality. 
I know I observe quite plenty, realize what each coffee drinker take their coffees, and it helped me through difficult times where I couldn't figure a person out. 
My coffee preference would definitely be a cappuccino but since I can't find any place which knows how to make the perfect one, I usually go for straight black coffee or a double espresso. I ain't the latte or iced nor a frappuccino type of person. Keeping it simple is easier.  Now, since I can drink three different coffee a day, my personality isn't based on just one type of coffee. 

When you drink coffee, remember that no matter what, your personality may not just be determined by one coffee, and it shouldn't affect any relationship you may want to create.

"I'm not addicted to coffee, we are just in a committed relationship."

~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment