Wednesday 5 July 2017

Does your astrological sign should matter? (13)

Astrology is quite an interesting topic by itself, but it will be a much more interesting subject when you read about two different sign. 
We all have two signs though... The sun and the moon sign. Your sun sign dictates your zodiac personality while your moon sign will represent your emotions, your inner mood. Even if we focus on the sun sign, the moon sign is the second most important influence in your horoscope chart after the sun. As for me, both of my signs are cancer, and trust me, I feel how both signs are around. 

Each zodiac sign have certain weaknesses and strengths, qualities and flaws. 

Now, should zodiac signs matter when in love with someone? I don't believe so as each individual is unique, and the sign will only give you an idea of what to expect in a person. IT won't be all accurate and tacking what they say about signs won't get you far. 
The fun fact about lots of people, including myself is how we look up if our signs and the sign of the person we like will be compatible. Obviously, it should affect your view on the person, but you may end up learning a few important traits about the person. 
In fact, we aren't, cannot be compatible with everyone just like we cannot force love onto someone. Yet, many of us look up if both signs are still compatible or not, sometimes just to have a support, something to make us go forward with our feelings. 

I've had relationships with different signs and manage to notice that charts aren't always wrong but they can also be very on point. You just have to trust your heart once in a while as well as your brain! For instance, I was dating a libra for a bit, and usually both of our signs aren't much compatible. We were doing aright, but then life got in the way of things, and we had to part. Another example of a couple who are making an amazing example of how two really different signs can work it all out is Tom and Giovanna Fletcher. You may know Tom as a part of a band, McFly, and his kids books. Giovanna is a wonderful writer, wrote one of my favourite book which is Billy and Me. She happens to be an Aries while Tom is a Cancer like me. Two signs who, according to various articles and charts, are far from working. Yet, they have known each other for a long time, married, and have two beautiful boys. I actually look up at them, great relationship example. 

Before you can determine either your relationship will work based on the signs, you have to understand there are four types of signs, water, air, fire, and earth. 

Water signs which are Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces. They are very emotional signs who are very compassionate, understanding.  I'm a little Cancer and when they say we are emotional train wrack, we are. 
Earth signs are Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn. If you want something real, go to them. Loyal, stable, slow and steady. My younger brother is a Taurus and let me tell you, I think I found my competition for the stubborn side of our personality. 
Air signs are all about actions, ideas and motions. Gemini, Libra and Aquarius. My mum is a Gemini and my other younger brother is an Aquarius. Both are very creative, intelligent people who will not stay around, always adventuring. Hard to stay in a relationship!
Fire signs, Aries, Leo and Sagittarius. They tend to be passionate, temperamental, and slightly cocky to say the least. Love the intention. My best friend is a Sagittarius and she loves to have all eyes on her. She is kind and smart though, quite the happy person. 

So that said, you are in a relationship with the person for who they are and not their signs. They may play a role, but do you need to listen to each word someone out there said about the sign? 

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us read for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That's what I hope to give you forever." - The Notebook

~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment