Monday 12 December 2016

Joyful month...

Happy Holidays!

It is finally this time of the year away! Cannot get enough of the Christmas joy, the smell of all the candles or even the Christmas tree. Can't enough of all the decorations,the little cookies shaped like snowmen, the hot chocolates... Can't get enough of the beanies, the big sweaters, jumpers, scarves.
My season may have ended, all the autumn little pieces of joy may be gone, but let's be honest, a lot of people love winter! 
You've got the chilly cold days... You've got Christmas... You've got the new year that comes along quickly after Christmas!

December is such an amazing month for everyone, no matter where you are on the planet. I know I adore December! The decorations, the warm blankets are out again ( I always have them out no matter what...), the scented cinnamon candles, the big socks, and my wonderful beanies! 
It's that time of the year where the music is enjoyable enough to turn on the radio, the shopping mall has the fake snow little moments in the evening. Christmas parties all month long, little gifts, pastries, sweets... Shortbread! 
Can't get a single December day without joy! 


Now, it's also a stressful month as we all have to run everywhere to find Christmas presents!
I gave up trying to find the perfect mix of presents, to make everyone happy... It's hard! So this year I shared one of my brother's gift with my mum, and the youngest of my brothers... Well, I'm also his godmother, so each year he gets one or two gifts from me. It gets tougher each year!

So here are a few great Christmas gifts examples that I would absolutely love to receive, it's cheap and easy!





* Scented Candles (Can't go wrong with that one)








*A cookbook or a Q&A book
I love to cook (invent a lot of recipes but still cook)

*Socks, scarves or beanies (It's useful whenever it's cold, it's not lost)
*A notebook (I've got plenty but I can never have enough, everyone should have one in their bag)

*A jar full of candy or tea bags (Everyone deserves to have a jar of candy next to their beds)




*A LUSH product (You can find some amazing bubble bath products, cream)





*A photo album that you created yourself with quotes, photos that represent the relationship you have with the person! (Cheap, creative, and homemade gifts are usually the one that everyone love because you cannot say "No, I don't like it")

Buying for someone either it's a family member, a friend, a partner, or a coworker can be stressful. You may never know what they truly enjoy doing, or even like. I know that a gift card or a box of chocolates is an easy way to go, but sometimes we want to give something more. Don't get overboard with presents, don't take forever to find the right Christmas card... 

Enjoy the holiday spirit, the scented candles, the nice cold weather. 


"Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps means a little more." - The Grinch

~Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment