Friday 16 December 2016

Namaste

Downtown Santa Barbara is quite the place to go if you like food, shopping, eat again, and shop again. Close to my favorite coffee shop, a couple doors up, there is a little shop... From outside it looks like any other store, but if you step in it, you will be moved by the calming music, the scent, the clothes, the style of the little place.

If you are into Buddhism, this shop is amazing for you!

I've got bad anxiety, calming music usually gets me frustrated, but when I stepped in the shop, I felt my anxiety leave. It wasn't just the music in the background, I think it has to do with all the Buddhas that are proposed to the public!

A few later, I brought my mum to see if she liked the store and got the same feeling about being so peaceful. It's not the type of store that will say "BUY", it's more a free space to look around, admire the Buddhas, the clothes...

Here are a few things that what we got...


It has to be your turn to go and decide what you think about this amazing calming place yourself! 

922 State St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone: (805)845-6517

"Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think." -Buddha

~Bella





No comments:

Post a Comment