Friday 23 December 2016

A few more days till it's here...

WARNING: There are a few long videos that I absolutely loved watching for a couple of years now, and somehow they are very helpful during Christmas Holiday!

Christmas is arriving fast, faster than ever before. 

It's only a few days away, and many of us are still struggling to get the wrapping and shopping altogether. Let's be honest, there is always some type of issues concerning who will come where, and how the Christmas Eve dinner will go. 



On Christmas time, I love to make some treats, and I'm sure I ain't the only one, sadly, this year, I'm not up for cooking or baking myself. On the other note, though, I must say I was beyond happy when Zoella a YouTuber that I love to watch, made a video about simple Christmas treats. It's quite helpful when you don't have the patience to make anything that may take a while. You should watch it if you are interested in knowing more about little treats. 



Wrapping issues! I ain't the best at wrapping presents, somehow I manage to be rather boring each year! I'm not the best at being gift decorative, so when Zoella, a couple years ago, made a video of gift wrapping ideas, I went all the way on being decorative myself especially when it comes to Christmas and Birthdays! 

Last Minute Christmas Gifts! 
A couple of days ago, I made a post about little cheap gifts for family or friends, but there's always a few little gifts that we don't always find ourselves. Gifts aren't always a big "deal" some people would just prefer something small but useful. We always look for big and unique, but the little ones can be as unique as anything else. 


These videos may be long and may take you a bit of time to go through them, but with complete honesty, it made it so much easier for me each time I had to go through presents ideas, that now I've got a long list in my head. 


Christmas isn't all about presents, the gift wrapping, the decorations (that may be discussed because I love decorations), the big dinner around the beautiful dinner table, the Christmas tree all light up! It's about enjoying time with close family, friends! Enjoying the big of time with people you love, to reunite a family all together, to enjoy unforgettable moments shared playing around. 

Enjoy this Christmas, stop worrying about gifts or how the wrapping goes, if it means a lot to you then it will mean a lot to the other person. If you take the time to decorate, people will appreciate the hard work that you put in to make a unique Christmas moment! 

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful." - Norman Vincent Peale

~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment