Wednesday 8 March 2017

What a week...

Little post, little announcement...

As it is quite the busy day for me, I've decided to just give you an update on what will be happening in the next couple of weeks. 

First, let's start by saying I've come up with a new idea, new series that may be posted each Wednesday. I was working, and the idea came up when I realized that I may have had a few questions such as, "Does size should matter?"
Don't start imagining scenarios where I begin talking about real people! Questions like the one I stated above, do come up often, especially when it comes to LOVE! Many of us deal with the age difference, the size, the religion, political views and so on, but does it matter, should it matter... When love is around, these questions shouldn't be a bother yet if you have them, well I'll make sure to write an article with my point of view as well as others.
The series may start in April, hopefully, every Wednesday will be free for the series unless it's a special day!

Second, I'm not changing my blog anytime soon, but I will try to talk more about my novel as it is starting to come to an end. I really wanted to give a little article from now and there about the writing, the editing that I will start doing soon, the names that I had to change... I believe talking about a project, a current one may help others want to start a project of their own...

Finally, I will have a very busy Friday, I won't be to post anything unless I find the time to do so during noon, no promises, check up on Friday around mid-day. Again, family issues take a lot of time, a lot of energy, my writing may seem a little off lately, can't seem to catch my breath! Sorry again!

If you have questions, please let me know... 

~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment