Wednesday 15 March 2017

Circa Waves...

Everyone who wants to know me wants to know what I listen to, which one is my favorite song...

Please stop asking! I don't know my favorite song, all I know is I'm addicted to a few singers and bands. One of them happens to be indie and British... It happens to also be one of my favorite bands, one I can listen whenever I want to dance around in my undies and want to listen when I'm sad...

Circa Waves is a British Indie Rock band formed in Liverpool back in 2013.  The band consists of frontman Kieran Shudall who is the singer as well as a guitarist, Sam Rourke, bassist, Colin Jones, drummer and Joe Falconer, who is also a guitarist. 
I heard about the band when I was looking through similar bands to the Artic Monkeys. I've always loved British bands, British singers, their songs, lyrics are usually more profound than anyone else's. Their music is more appealing to me than anything else, and when I first listened to Circa Waves, I fell in love, completely in love. The way their songs move me, I couldn't just leave it be. Quite unbelievable if I may say, the first song that caught my ears was, "Young Chasers", amazing song! 


Then, I went through a lot more than the song and fell instantly in love with this song....


And then... This year, 2017, as I was looking through the last songs they recorded, both songs, "Fire That Burns" and " Wake Up"... 


The band made a successful appearance after the determination of the lead singer, who almost gave up on the career. The music business isn't an easy one, and the competition is beyond unimaginable. But they are quite the band with their new album, Different Creatures

The songs:
1. 'Wake Up'
2. 'Fire That Burns'
3. 'Goodbye'
4. 'Out On My Own'
5. 'Different Creatures'
6. 'Crying Shame'
7. ' Love's Run Out'
8. 'Stuck'
9. 'A Night Out On the Broken Tiles'
10. ' Without You'
11. 'Old Friends'

I'm beyond excited to listen to each one of these songs and love each one of them just like the others... 

"I'm a little too young with not enough time."- Circa Waves

~Bella






No comments:

Post a Comment