Wednesday 9 November 2016

Election week...

Traumatic experience! 

On an earlier post, I talked about both political side, and how I disliked political subject in general... Sadly, as I'm writing this post, it is, in fact, the day after the election. Candidates were Clinton and Trump. As you already know,  I wasn't for any of them, but I'm getting nervous on knowing that Trump won and how many supporters he has! 
No, I didn't vote, I ain't an American citizen, yet, and sadly, now it's more for a protection than anything else.

Trump won! Trump became the next president! No, I'm not happy! How can anyone be happy? It's a catastrophe! It's Hitler number 2! How can anyone vote for a man who doesn't care one bit about his own people? Don't you see that manipulation is around, that all his promises will be off the to-do list? 

When you look at all the voters, you'll see and understand why they voted for a dictator! The ignorance is beyond explanations! 


I'm on social medias such as twitter, and EVERYONE is afraid of the result as it isn't as pretty as so many of you declared before the election!

Some tweets go like this :
"To all those US tweeters telling us Brits to "worry about our own country." Well, we left you to take care of yours and look what you did!" 

to 

"At least we will get some insane episodes of South Park because of this"

to

a bunch of people as well as me saying we all have to leave this country! It's a living nightmare! 


Politics should be explained to everyone like we do to kids, maybe people need to review what it is and what politicians do. During the course of the elections, candidates promise things that they will do to their countries. Don't get me wrong, some promises are great to hear, but let's be honest, they usually don't do half of these promises. They make it seem like they will have complete power over the entire country, but in fact, they don't. Liars, manipulators who buy everyone to get their ways!
Presidents aren't at all great! Why giving the right to one person to govern an entire country? Belgium doesn't have a president and the country does well. 

Anyway, short post, I'll write more on Friday after I know more! 

Keep that hope up, or move out the country! Canada is going to be overpopulated soon! The United States isn't at all UNITED!

~Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment