Wednesday 27 April 2016

What does it feel to start fresh...?



As a friend once said, technically reading a quote,
 " Don't be afraid to start over. It's a new chance to rebuild what you want." 

I'm giving myself another chance to prove myself, I can write! Or better try to write... This new blog is up and running for multiple reasons, first being a simple one; I'm a writer, that is obvious or else I wouldn't be on here. Second being a hopeless romantic cheese ball, always in search of love itself. The third being overly sensitive and emotional, I care too much then get hurt really bad... Fourth, having the urge to share my life stories and memories with everyone because I highly think its worth sharing. I'll stop at four reasons being the main ones. 

I named this blog "One More Cupid To The List" after I realized that I was good at one little thing, giving love, and my friend who I thank for this, gave me "Love" as my new second name... Even though I already have two middle names... This blog will mainly be about my life stories, memories, and advises, but also movie, tv show, and even book reviews. Talk about music and lyrics, I'm a huge fan! Ideas of trying new products or sharing life experience about baking may also be shared with you.


I needed a fresh start, and I'm getting the chance to have one, so I'm taking it. Don't mind the little expressions I may throw out there like Santa Cleopatra, which is just like Oh my gosh or Mamma Mia... Thanks to the movie Johnny Stecchino (Italian movie or what I call my new addiction).  I may use some Italian or French words now and there just because I can so I'm sorry in advance. 


My plan is to write every Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. If I cannot write on one of those days be sure to read a note of apology explaining the cause of my absence. I'm not doing this to annoy people, just for fun and to share some stories. 


Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I will enjoy writing it... ~ Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment