Friday 29 April 2016

First post of the day as I'm planning on posting two...

Yesterday, I got a really nice gift from someone I have been talking to for a few days now... 
You know who you are! 

I really want to thank you for the little video you created for me, it made me smile quite a lot. It was very touching and receiving little gifts is always a pleasure! 

Here is the video that was created for me, yesterday afternoon...  



The video is lovely, describes me well in the most simple way ever... All around affectionate! 

"The greatest gift you can give someone is your time. Because when you give your time, you are giving a portion of your life that you will never get back." 

Like the quote said, giving your time is the greatest gift and you gave me your time by creating a little video with my nickname on. You could have used that time to created or work on something else. 

Thank you very much! <3 It's lovely! 

Most people will appreciate presents that you created yourself more than the ones you buy at a little shop in town. 

~Bella

Little note: The video takes a little bit of time to appear, sorry about that... Let's be patient...

No comments:

Post a Comment