Friday 21 April 2017

Enzo's Birthday... Another brother...

Happy Birthday to my younger brother, Enzo, turning 8, today!

My favourite number, and my toughest school year...

I was back in France for 2nd grade or what we call, CE1. The year where I couldn't stand the teacher much, the same year where I started to stop doing my homework, where I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I grow up... The same year where I started to "love" a boy. I wasn't the easiest kid around, even if I kept amazing grades, succeeding each exam, my stubbornness overcame me all the time.
It was the year where the only thing I wanted to do is watch tv shows about crime and lawyers, law and detective work. Being able to defend the victims, bring justice and some peace to people. That's all I wanted, maybe I was relating my private life through what I wanted to do, but all I knew was that I was the only kid who thought about such a complex job. The drawing surprised the teacher... It was the same year, where I would read adult books while kids my age were still trying to figure out how to read correctly.

I was a stubborn little 8 years old girl, hopefully, my brother will be less of a stubborn kid.


"Birthdays are good for your health. Studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live longer."

~Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment