Friday 17 February 2017

UPDATES: On These Two Adorable Little Ones

Sasha and Malia are finally getting used to the family and the place which is all new for them, still...

Yes, I know the names are like Obama's daughters, we didn't choose these names so no judgments. They are just names! It's actually cute, at least I find it adorable!

I thought I would share a little more photos than usual and less writing. There isn't much to explain except the fact that Sasha, the little gray one, happens to be the most annoying, scratchy little one, everyone in the family calls me the little Bella. We kind of are alike in similar ways, except that she is a kitten while I'm a human being. Strange enough, I don't find it insulting, after all, Sasha is my favorite! Malia on the other side is quieter, less active, more into hiding space like under beds or even couch. Smart and not as social as Sasha which is alright, I mean different personalities. Tougher to hold, and a little more bashful in a way. Amazingly pretty, even a friend of mine has been asking to give up her to him. Right, like it will happen.... Hahaha

So here are some photos of the little ones, trying to get Malia on pictures, but it's quite a task that I haven't perfected yet. It will happen, not now, though. Sorry...




"Behind every great person, there is a great cat."

~Bella








No comments:

Post a Comment