Tuesday 5 March 2019

What a start...

If you have read a few of my last posts, I mentioned how I was looking for an apartment...

Well, good news! Someone has accepted me as of last month. The end of February has been about trying to get furniture for the place and where I could get the cheap but good ones.
Moving at the end of March, and I couldn't get more excited.

Despite the obvious relief I have, the stress hasn't left entirely. I need to figure out the finances aspect of the situation as well as get myself to work but also get the apartment figured out. Not a huge problem, but it does affect my anxiety as it is tax month pretty soon (it has been tax month since January for me). I've got my taxes to pay, all the furniture, groceries, and rent for the current place as well as the down-payment for the new place.
Enough about money...

The new apartment is 46m2 which is pretty big for one person but since I work from home, I might as well take the advantage of having the possibility of a big apartment. White floors, each room disposition is perfect and there are enough windows to let some light in. Big enough kitchen since I love to cook, I will take pleasure in my kitchen. And then there is the bathroom which has a bathtub... Candles and a good glass of wine will take the edge off for sure.
The bedroom leads to a small room which I will make my office! I cannot wait to turn the place into a cosy, quiet, modern but yet classy with books everywhere.

This apartment will be my very first one, one that I won't have to share with someone else and I cannot wait to decorate as I please. Eat whenever and whatever I want. To shower whenever, and to sleep full nights.
Like I said, I cannot wait...

It's not just an apartment, it's a new start, a way to get something fresh, something good in my life without worries. And maybe it will be a way for me to start asking for help, to do things with others instead of dealing with it all by myself. Get checked up by a doctor for my health which was not doing good at all.
I would never imagine myself set myself in France for a while before going back to my "home". Seems like I needed to get back to France first and finish a few things before starting my real life back in Ireland...

I will post a few photos as soon as I move into the new place...

~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment