Tuesday 3 October 2017

Let's be honest....

I don't specifically share anybody's post as I never really read anything which I could completely relate to.  Nothing seems to fit with my style until I browsed my facebook page a couple of weeks ago... 
I came across this post about an Irish person talking about Americans.

http://www.thisisinsider.com/17-cultural-clashes-this-european-had-in-america-2017-6?utm_content=buffer65d42&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-travel

Now you'll say I hate America, I always have something to say against it, but in fact, I don't have a place where I do not have any complaints about, yet at least. Everywhere I go, I seem to see the negative side but that usually changes cause I do see the positive as well. Despite the fact that there's more to talk about the USA on the negative side of things, especially right now with the current president, I also know it is good in this country. Sadly, when you are from Europe, you have a tougher time understanding Americans and this post clearly states my own opinion and shocking things I still cannot comprehend to this day. 
It is well written, but like they said, do not read it if you are easily angered. It's an opinion given to you for you to either try to comprehend it or ignore it. Don't think you have to agree, but for once I agree with someone's opinion and it feels good to know I ain't the only one thinking a certain way. 
Hope you have a good read... 

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is perspective, not the truth."- Marcus Aurelius

~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment