Wednesday 13 September 2017

More... More...

More songs, more artists, more art! 

My music taste varies quite a lot, too much, too often but I have to admit I'm a bit more drawn to British artists, more indie pop, and fun to listen to. Now, I also have my Italian music I will listen to constantly, but for over a month now I've been enjoying listening to these songs, artists. One group, Weathers are actually from Los Angeles, California. Four guys in an alternative indie band which isn't too old... 


And the other band which is five guys formed back in 2013 from Stockport, Greater Manchester, England. Still unknown to the American community, I personally adore them! You can say it's my style, something I'll listen to every minute of every day. 



I'm the indie type of lady who listens to almost everything but prefers to be odd and to listen to people who aren't too famous. Even though I adore my punk rock, pop music, indie has been there for me through tough times. 

"You are what you listen to." 

~Bella 


No comments:

Post a Comment