Monday 7 January 2019

Welcome 2019

Happy New Year!

A week already in the new year and I'm sick. Nothing too exciting, it happens every year. Normally, it's an entire week of suffering, but this time, I really don't want to go to the doctors so I'm ignoring it by drinking lots of tea and soup. I would have gone for a pint of Guinness, but France does not have good ones, so no drinking for a  while. Dry January of a sort... We'll see if it works... 


As many of you may already know, some of us are into making goals, plans for the coming year. And the rest of us, we already know that the goals we want to achieve just won't work so we just don't have resolutions... I'm in the category where we know, we just don't do it. 
Oh, don't get it wrong, I have plans, but it will take a while to do what I want to achieve. I'm not fully ready... 

For now, I'm going to get medication in my system, try to survive another few days of this sickness and I'll be back and running on the blog. 
Sorry, I caught a bad cold especially at the start of 2019.  

Hope you all had a wonderful celebration and good luck for the coming year! 

~Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment